We represent the industry and your business, providing access to information, assistance, seminars, training and promoting Scottish textile products and companies to buyers, suppliers and interested parties. Our members also benefit through interaction and collaboration with industry partners and colleagues.
All memberships include a profile page on the Textiles Scotland website and search directory. Corporate Membership also includes access to UKFT member benefits.
Membership brings many benefits including:
- A dedicated website
- A web profile for your company or brands
- Inclusion in online search directory aimed at UK and international buyers
- Access to Scottish textile information and products
- Information and discounts on events, workshops, seminars
- Free acces to WGSN and Trend books borrowing facility
- Access to market reports
- Information on training and skills programmes
- Information on UK and international exhibitions and events
- Signposting to available funding for exhibitions
- Information on public sector assistance
- Knowledge and information sharing across all textile sectors
- Government lobbying at Holyrood and Westminster on issues affecting the industry
- Networking - online and traditional
Categories and costs
|Type of Membership
Business or Corporate Membership 1
Corporate Membership 2
Corporate Membership 3
(For Corporate Member's additional brand/s)
Points to note on categories
- Full (Individual) Membership; any individual engaged in the Scottish Textile and Leather industry.
- Associate Membership; individuals or organisations not meeting membership criteria but supporting the aims of the Association.
- Business Membership; sole traders, partnerships or unincorporated bodies either registered for VAT or with three years trading accounts.
- Corporate Membership; companies or organisations engaged in the Scottish Textile and Leather industry and registered at Companies House.
- Access to UKFT membership benefits is available to Business and Corporate Members as negotiated with UKFT.
- Membership runs annually for 12 months and is renewable each year via renewal notice and invoice from the Association Company Secretary.
Articles of Association
To view or download (4.5MB) the full Articles of Association please click here.